Colorado Crisis Standards of Care
6/24/21 Meeting Materials:
Articles for Discussion:
- CDPHE 6/22/21 Facility Enhanced Infection Control Recommendation letter.
- The Hidden Curriculum of Hospice: Die Fast, Not Slow, Krista Harrison, Health Affairs, 5/21.
- FEMA nears $200M in Funeral Assistance Distributions, FEMA, 6/7/21.
- CMS Begins Posting NH Vaccine Rates and Considering NH Penalties To Non-Participants, McKnight’s, 6/11/21.
- Yes, Your Employer Can Require Vaccinations, NYT, 6/11/21.
- Palliative Care in Colorado: Trends, Gaps, and Opportunities to Improve Care
- Colorado Palliative Care interactive map
- CHER Supportive Resources Website.
- CDPHE Palliative Care Website.
- CMS Updates Nursing Home Guidance with Revised Visitation Recommendations, 3/10/21.
- CDPHE Mandatory Visitation Requirements for Residental Care Facilities (11/19/20). This guidance details all members of the hospice interdisciplinary team as essential health workers (not visitors) who must be allowed entry to facilities.
- CDPHE Public Health Order 20-20 (11/20/20). Requirements for Colorado Skilled Nursing Facilities, Assisted Living Residences, Intermediate Care Facilities, and Group Homes for COIVD-19 Prevention and Response.
- CDPHE COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution (1/29/21).
- CDPHE Dials.
- Center for Healthcare Analytics Website.