Hospice Analytics Products and Services
- InfoMAX Hospice Premier Reports (25+ report formats) - Info & Order Form
- InfoMAX Hospice Physician Reports - Info & Order Form
- Hospice Executive Summary Reports - available as part of Premier Reports and/or as a standalone report
- Hospice Cost Reports - available as part of Premier Reports and/or as a standalone report
- Hospice Consultant Reports - Info & Order Form; designed for hospice consultants & vendors
- Standalone Reports - Executive Summary Reports and/or Hospice Cost Reports (both are included in Premier Reports)
- InfoMAX Funeral Home Reports - created specifically for the funeral industry
- National Hospice Locator - created to assist the public to find every known hospice location
- InfoMAX Home Health Reports - created specifically for the home health industry
In addition to our flagship InfoMAX, Hospice Analytics has a variety of products and services available to assist hospices and state and national organizations working to improve care and sustainability, including:
- Special projects: Customized research and reports on key issues facing hospice sustainability, quality, trends and "futures," impact of healthcare reform, implications of physician aid in dying, legislative and policy opportunities, and much more. Examples include:
- Hospice utilization reports to support CON applications or appeals
- Demographic and utlization data to inform grant applications
- Needs assessments for business development, such as mergers, new program development, palliative care partnerships
- Presentations: Plenary, workshop, and webinar presentations; board and leadership training.
- Academic clinical, and public policy research: Unbiased, data-based analysis of key issues facing end-of-life care; academic and clinical research studies; expert testimony for public policy and legislative change; white papers, data briefs, talking points, and issue summaries.
Please contact Hospice Analytics for additional information and pricing.